Consumer Protection Attorney Atlanta
Laws protecting consumers against the predatory practices of unscrupulous businesses are prevalent in all fifty states, and each state’s laws are unique.
Because we are a Georgia-based law firm, we specialize in consumer protection solutions for Georgians, utilizing both Georgia laws and regulations and the large body of law created by the U.S. Congress for the protection of consumers that apply in all fifty states.
Matters that we are skilled in assisting Georgia consumers to include, but are not limited to:
- Legal actions against unscrupulous Debt Management Companies, Debt Settlement Companies, and Mortgage Modification outfits (OCGA §§ 18-5-1 et seq.)
- Suits seeking recovery for violations of the Georgia Fair Business Practices Act
(OCGA §§ 10-1-390 et seq.)
- Defending consumers against Debt Collection actions
- Legal actions for violations of the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and the Telephone Communications Protection Act
- Automobile Sales fraud and deceptive acts in the sales of vehicles
- Mortgage fraud and deceptive acts in the mortgage industry