Repost from the Penny Hoarder on Credit Issues Arising from Car Loan Companies Allowing Skipped Payments This article has some great tips if your car loan company allowed you to skip payments, and then said you were delinquent and posted negative items to your credit...
- 7/19/21 – What is Arbitration and Why You Should Always Opt Out
- Paying for Car Accident Injuries
- 4/5/21 – Fat Cat Guide published by the Center for Justice & Democracy on Insurance Companies
- 1/6/21 – Hurt Stolz, P.C. and clients Kay Pries and Pamela Daniels received a favorable ruling in their case against GreenPath, Inc. This is a Court’s first interpretation of the Georgia Debt Adjustment Act.
- 9/1/20 – What is UM/UIM Coverage and Why You Should Have It