Athens and Clayton GA Consumer Protection Attorney
Laws protecting consumers against the predatory practices of unscrupulous businesses are prevalent in all fifty states, and each state’s laws are unique.
Because we are a Georgia-based law firm, we specialize in consumer protection solutions for Georgians, utilizing both State and Federal laws and regulations.
Matters in which we assist Georgia consumers include, but are not limited to:
- Legal actions against unscrupulous Debt Management Companies, Debt Settlement Companies, and Mortgage Modification outfits (OCGA §§ 18-5-1 et seq.)
- Suits seeking recovery for violations of the Georgia Fair Business Practices Act (OCGA §§ 10-1-390 et seq.)
- Defending consumers against Debt Collection actions
- Legal actions for violations of the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Mortgage fraud and deceptive acts in the mortgage industry